Time - that is
Where oh where do the days go?
From the last weeks in July until now it has been a whirl wind!!!I managed to:
- Make the three youngest grands each 2 dresses and a nightgown.
- Had the three of them here for two weeks.
- Celebrated my birthday and our anniversary.
- Refinished two chairs for a granddaughter.
- Made a trip to Hinckley MN to reunite with our Lake Havasu friends who live in the Midwest;
- Organized and lead two ATV trips
- Built a fairy garden with a granddaughter!!
Whew, no wonder I have no trouble falling asleep at night, here I thought it was my clear conscience!!!
I have my blog printed into book form about once a year. One of my grands innocently said; "Oh grandma, when you're dead, these will be a real treasure!!" We'll I'm not dead yet, so I make memories and back up those memories with a "Blog-to-Book"
Hopefully in the days to come, I will share our happenings from the past six weeks.
And that's the way it is................